Clearfind's independent analysis of Zoom Meetings
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Zoom Meetings is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Zoom Meetings’ website describes it as:
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a private company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. is the company that makes Zoom Meetings
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. was founded in 2011
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. is headquartered at: San Jose, CA 95113, USA
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Zoom Video Communications Inc.
- Zoom Meetings is associated with 9 categories. 9 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Call Tracking, Collaboration and Project Management, *Collaborative File Sharing, Core: Voice over IP, and Core: Web Conferencing.
- Clearfind has identified 143 potential features for Zoom Meetings.
- A sample of these features is Calendar Management, Spreadsheet Capability, Annotation Tools, Q&A, and Discussion Threads
- Of these features, Zoom Meetings does 9 exceptionally well, 87 very well, and 17 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Zoom Meetings doesn't support 30 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Zoom Meetings have: Spreadsheet Capability? Nope.
Does Zoom Meetings have: Discussion Threads? Yes!
Does Zoom Meetings have: Q&A? Yes!
Does Zoom Meetings have: Calendar Management? Yes!
Does Zoom Meetings have: Annotation Tools? Yes!
Draw or overlay graphics on a image, video, document, or shared screen
Maintain and update a built in or integrated calendar
Allows users to start threads and comment on them as a way to organize communication around specific topics
Allow attendees to send questions in line during the webinar that can be upvoted and answered live. Produce a Q&A report to show all questions submitted.
Includes cloud based spreadsheet
Clearfind has data on over 138 more features for Zoom Meetings!
Does something look off? If you work at Zoom Meetings and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.