Clearfind's independent analysis of Zoom
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Zoom is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Zoom’s website describes it as:
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. is the company that makes Zoom
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. was founded in 2011
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. is headquartered at: San Jose, CA 95113, USA
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Zoom Video Communications Inc.
- Zoom is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Team Communication and Web Conferencing.
- Clearfind has identified 101 potential features for Zoom.
- A sample of these features is 2-Factor Authentication, Waiting Rooms, Mobile Application, Web-Based, and Video Chat Messaging
- Of these features, Zoom does 6 exceptionally well, 62 very well, and 6 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Zoom doesn't support 27 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Zoom have: Video Chat Messaging? Yes!
Does Zoom have: Web-Based? Yes!
Does Zoom have: Waiting Rooms? Yes!
Does Zoom have: 2-Factor Authentication? Yes!
Does Zoom have: Mobile Application? Yes!
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
|Video Chat Messaging|
Includes live chat messaging on a shared message board during video calls
Enables the option to screen and personally admit video chat invitees from a virtual waiting area
Access software through a cloud-based web application
Clearfind has data on over 96 more features for Zoom!
Does something look off? If you work at Zoom and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.