Clearfind's independent analysis of ZenGRC
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. ZenGRC is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
ZenGRC’s website describes it as:
Introducing ZenGRC, a GRC software platform that provides agile compliance for innovative companies. Get the product and pricing details now.
- is the company that makes ZenGRC
- was founded in 2009
- is headquartered at: 2146 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107-3124, US
- has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- https://twitter.com/reciprocitylabs is ’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/reciprocity-inc is ’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/reciprocity is ’s CrunchBase Page
- ZenGRC is associated with 7 categories. 7 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Audit, Compliance Governance, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance, Integrated Vendor Risk Management, and Risk Management.
- Clearfind has identified 51 potential features for ZenGRC.
- A sample of these features is Risk Assessment
- Of these features, ZenGRC does 1 exceptionally well, 23 very well, and 1 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that ZenGRC doesn't support 26 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does ZenGRC have: Risk Assessment? Nope.
Kissflow Procurement Cloud
Predict the risk associated with a given decision through the analysis
Clearfind has data on over 50 more features for ZenGRC!
Does something look off? If you work at ZenGRC and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.