Clearfind's independent analysis of Xigent
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Xigent is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Xigent’s website describes it as:
Xigent Solutions provides flexible, reliable cloud-based disaster recovery technology services customized to your business needs.
- is the company that makes Xigent
- Xigent is the only product that makes
- was founded in 2009
- is headquartered at: 17200 Medina Rd #800, Minneapolis, MN 55447, USA
- has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- https://www.twitter.com/xigentsolutions is ’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/xigent-solutions is ’s LinkedIn Page
- is ’s CrunchBase Page
- Xigent is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Security, and Network Monitoring.
- Clearfind has identified 53 potential features for Xigent.
- A sample of these features is Desktop Software, Mobile Application, Database Auditing, 2-Factor Authentication, and E-mail Alerts
- Of these features, Xigent does 0 exceptionally well, 12 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Xigent doesn't support 41 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Xigent have: Database Auditing? Nope.
Does Xigent have: 2-Factor Authentication? Nope.
Does Xigent have: Mobile Application? Nope.
Does Xigent have: Desktop Software? Nope.
Does Xigent have: E-mail Alerts? Nope.
ESET Endpoint Security
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
Audits activities on databases such as SQL or IIS and alerts you when there is a security threat or risk
Download application onto a computer, so it can be used without an internet connection
Send and receive alerts or notifications over email when a specified action or incident occurs
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
Clearfind has data on over 48 more features for Xigent!
Does something look off? If you work at Xigent and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.