Clearfind's independent analysis of UltiPro
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. UltiPro is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
UltiPro’s website describes it as:
Ultimate Software specializes in HR software solutions and HR payroll to help you improve your company's human capital management and benefits administration.
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is the company that makes UltiPro
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc. was founded in 1990
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is headquartered at: 2000 Ultimate Way, Weston, FL 33326, USA
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $1B-$10B
- Ultimate Software Group, Inc. has raised an estimated $6,000,000.00
- An estimated 5K-10K people are employed at Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/UltimateHCM is Ultimate Software Group, Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/ultimate-software is Ultimate Software Group, Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/ultimate-software is Ultimate Software Group, Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- UltiPro is associated with 12 categories. 12 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement, Employee Monitoring, HRIS Human Resources, and Human Resource.
- Clearfind has identified 187 potential features for UltiPro.
- A sample of these features is Permission Management, Mobile Application, Productivity Reporting, Manage Job Description, and Employee Scheduling
- Of these features, UltiPro does 0 exceptionally well, 98 very well, and 3 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that UltiPro doesn't support 86 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does UltiPro have: Mobile Application? Yes!
Does UltiPro have: Manage Job Description? Yes!
Does UltiPro have: Permission Management? Yes!
Does UltiPro have: Employee Scheduling? Yes!
Does UltiPro have: Productivity Reporting? Nope.
Create, track and manage employee schedules
|Manage Job Description|
Provide access to employee job description
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
Assign permissions to restrict interaction with software for certain users
Generate reports and gain higher level insights into employee productivity
Clearfind has data on over 182 more features for UltiPro!
Does something look off? If you work at UltiPro and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.