Clearfind's independent analysis of TriResolve
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. TriResolve is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
TriResolve’s website describes it as:
- CME Group Inc. is the company that makes TriResolve
- CME Group Inc. was founded in 1848
- CME Group Inc. is headquartered at: 20 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
- CME Group Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $1B-$10B
- https://www.twitter.com/CMEGroup is CME Group Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/cme-group is CME Group Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/cme-group is CME Group Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- TriResolve is associated with 4 categories. 4 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is *Collateral Management, Collateral Management, *Reporting and Analytics, and *Reporting - Financial.
- Clearfind has identified 27 potential features for TriResolve.
- A sample of these features is Workflow Automation and Integrations
- Of these features, TriResolve does 1 exceptionally well, 14 very well, and 8 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that TriResolve doesn't support 4 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does TriResolve have: Integrations? Yes!
Does TriResolve have: Workflow Automation? Yes!
Calypso Collateral Management
Risk Management Software
Support integration with other applications, software libraries, or databases
Provides tools to automate responses and behavior based on triggers, logic, and rules
Clearfind has data on over 25 more features for TriResolve!
Does something look off? If you work at TriResolve and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.