Clearfind's independent analysis of Trello
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Trello is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Trello’s website describes it as:
Trusted by millions, Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project. Trello’s boards, lists and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your personal and work life in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
- Atlassian Pty Ltd is the company that makes Trello
- Atlassian Pty Ltd was founded in 2002
- Atlassian Pty Ltd is headquartered at: 1098 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- Atlassian Pty Ltd has an estimated annual revenue of $500M-$1B
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Atlassian Pty Ltd
- https://www.twitter.com/Atlassian is Atlassian Pty Ltd’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/atlassian is Atlassian Pty Ltd’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/atlassian is Atlassian Pty Ltd’s CrunchBase Page
- Trello is associated with 8 categories. 8 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Collaboration and Project Management, Core: Collaboration, Core: Project Management, Core: Workflow Automation, and Productivity.
- Clearfind has identified 90 potential features for Trello.
- A sample of these features is Dashboard, Deadline Management, Calendar or Calendar Integration, 2-Factor Authentication, and Real Time Document Editing
- Of these features, Trello does 1 exceptionally well, 49 very well, and 12 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Trello doesn't support 28 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Trello have: Deadline Management? Nope.
Does Trello have: Calendar or Calendar Integration? Yes!
Does Trello have: Dashboard? Yes!
Does Trello have: 2-Factor Authentication? Yes!
Does Trello have: Real Time Document Editing? Nope.
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
|Calendar or Calendar Integration|
Offers a calendar within the software or integrates with an external calendar
Aggregate and display tracked data, KPIs, or other metrics via charts and/or graphs in a centralized graphical interface
Manage deadlines and remind users when a deadline is approaching
|Real Time Document Editing|
Edit documents and share edits in real time with users
Clearfind has data on over 85 more features for Trello!
Does something look off? If you work at Trello and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.