Clearfind's independent analysis of test IO
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. test IO is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
test IO’s website describes it as:
QA Testing as a Service helps you ship apps faster and sleep better with real tests by people on real devices. Learn about QA leader test IO.
- test IO is the company that makes test IO
- test IO is the only product test IO that makes
- test IO is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Bug Tracking and Performance Testing.
- Clearfind has identified 49 potential features for test IO.
- A sample of these features is Customer Support, Automation, Cloud Storage, Calendar or Calendar Integration, and Performance Analytics
- Of these features, test IO does 0 exceptionally well, 5 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that test IO doesn't support 44 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does test IO have: Calendar or Calendar Integration? Nope.
Does test IO have: Automation? Nope.
Does test IO have: Customer Support? Nope.
Does test IO have: Cloud Storage? Nope.
Does test IO have: Performance Analytics? Nope.
UiPath Robotic Process Automation
Automate and streamline processes that previously required human effort and time
|Calendar or Calendar Integration|
Offers a calendar within the software or integrates with an external calendar
Stores data in the cloud so it can be accessed across devices. Serverless cloud also eliminates need for server or hardware management
Vendor provides support to customers (e.g., chat, phone support, 24/7 issue support)
Track user behavior and provides analytics on how users interact with content
Clearfind has data on over 44 more features for test IO!
Does something look off? If you work at test IO and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.