Clearfind's independent analysis of Tableau
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Tableau is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Tableau’s website describes it as:
Tableau is visual analytics software for business intelligence. See and understand any data with Tableau.
- Tableau Software, Inc. is the company that makes Tableau
- Tableau Software, Inc. was founded in 2003
- Tableau Software, Inc. is headquartered at: 1621 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Tableau Software, Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/tableau is Tableau Software, Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/tableau-software is Tableau Software, Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/tableau is Tableau Software, Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Tableau is associated with 8 categories. 8 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Business Intelligence (BI), *Collaborative File Sharing, Core: Data Gathering, *Database Management, and Data Tooling.
- Clearfind has identified 172 potential features for Tableau.
- A sample of these features is Encryption, Machine Learning, Training Aids, Data Privacy Compliance, and Behavioral Mapping Geo Mapping
- Of these features, Tableau does 12 exceptionally well, 73 very well, and 23 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Tableau doesn't support 20 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Tableau have: Behavioral Mapping Geo Mapping? Yes!
Does Tableau have: Data Privacy Compliance? Yes!
Does Tableau have: Machine Learning? Yes!
Qualtrics Research Core
|Behavioral Mapping Geo Mapping|
Graphical representation of spatial elements, including locations.
|Data Privacy Compliance|
Provides support to comply with modern data compliancy regulations and guidelines
Provides advanced analysis with machine learning models
Clearfind has data on over 169 more features for Tableau!
Does something look off? If you work at Tableau and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.