Clearfind's independent analysis of Slack
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Slack is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Slack’s website describes it as:
Slack is a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.
- Slack Technologies, Inc. is the company that makes Slack
- Slack Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2009
- Slack Technologies, Inc. is headquartered at: San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- Slack Technologies, Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $250M-$500M
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Slack Technologies, Inc.
- Slack is associated with 13 categories. 13 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Collaboration and Project Management, *Collaborative File Sharing, Core: Collaboration, Core: Document, and Core: Internal Communication.
- Clearfind has identified 198 potential features for Slack.
- A sample of these features is Issue Management, Learnability, Discussion Search, and Confidential Attendee List
- Of these features, Slack does 20 exceptionally well, 57 very well, and 20 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Slack doesn't support 101 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Slack have: Confidential Attendee List? Nope.
Does Slack have: Discussion Search? Yes!
Does Slack have: Learnability? Yes!
Does Slack have: Issue Management? Nope.
|Confidential Attendee List|
Software has the option to hide participant information during calls
Find discussions, messages, or comments using keywords
Manage flagged issues on tasks, solve or troubleshoot
Able to learn software easily without specialized training
Clearfind has data on over 194 more features for Slack!
Does something look off? If you work at Slack and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.