Clearfind's independent analysis of Salesforce Essentials
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Salesforce Essentials is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Salesforce Essentials’ website describes it as:
Personalize every experience along the customer journey with the Customer 360. Unify marketing, sales, service, commerce, and IT on the world's #1 CRM.
- salesforce.com, inc. is the company that makes Salesforce Essentials
- salesforce.com, inc. was founded in 1999
- salesforce.com, inc. is headquartered at: 1 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
- salesforce.com, inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 10K-50K people are employed at salesforce.com, inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/salesforce is salesforce.com, inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/salesforce is salesforce.com, inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/salesforce is salesforce.com, inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Salesforce Essentials is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Service, Help Desk, and Lead Management.
- Clearfind has identified 94 potential features for Salesforce Essentials.
- A sample of these features is Application Integration, Email Integration, Targets the Legal Industry, Electronic Signature Capture, and Dashboard
- Of these features, Salesforce Essentials does 0 exceptionally well, 66 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Salesforce Essentials doesn't support 28 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Salesforce Essentials have: Application Integration? Yes!
Does Salesforce Essentials have: Email Integration? Yes!
Does Salesforce Essentials have: Dashboard? Yes!
Does Salesforce Essentials have: Electronic Signature Capture? Nope.
Does Salesforce Essentials have: Targets the Legal Industry? Yes!
Salesforce Essentials compared to some of its competitors
VIZOR ServiceDesk & IT Assets
Salesforce Service Cloud
Connect with other apps to use their features
Aggregate and display tracked data, KPIs, or other metrics via charts and/or graphs in a centralized graphical interface
|Electronic Signature Capture|
Offer the functionality to electronically sign documents on websites, software, or portable devices
Offers email integration so you can send emails from the platform
|Targets the Legal Industry|
Offers specific features tailored for companies operating in the legal industry
Clearfind has data on over 89 more features for Salesforce Essentials!
Does something look off? If you work at Salesforce Essentials and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.