Clearfind's independent analysis of Quick Base
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Quick Base is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Quick Base’s website describes it as:
Unleash the creativity of your teams to quickly improve any process. See why thousands of the world’s best businesses trust Quickbase to connect their data, processes and people. Try it free!
- QuickBase, Inc. is the company that makes Quick Base
- Quick Base is the only product QuickBase, Inc. that makes
- QuickBase, Inc. was founded in 1999
- QuickBase, Inc. is headquartered at: Cambridge, MA, USA
- An estimated 251-1K people are employed at QuickBase, Inc.
- Quick Base is associated with 12 categories. 12 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Application Development, Construction Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Database Management, and (Deprecated) Vendor Management.
- Clearfind has identified 277 potential features for Quick Base.
- A sample of these features is Budget Allocation, Codebase Analysis, Dashboard Analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features, and Data Breach History
- Of these features, Quick Base does 0 exceptionally well, 135 very well, and 2 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Quick Base doesn't support 140 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Quick Base have: Data Breach History? Nope.
Does Quick Base have: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features? Yes!
Does Quick Base have: Dashboard Analytics? Yes!
Does Quick Base have: Budget Allocation? Nope.
Does Quick Base have: Codebase Analysis? Nope.
Define and distribute budgets by business unit, product, projects, etc.
Analyze the codebase that creates the application
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features|
Supports sales/hiring teams through dedicated CRM features
Organizes and interprets aggregated data to project relevant figures and trends through the dashboard, and/ or reports
|Data Breach History|
Check a company or vendor's history for any known data breach
Clearfind has data on over 272 more features for Quick Base!
Does something look off? If you work at Quick Base and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.