Clearfind's independent analysis of Prolis
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Prolis is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Prolis’ website describes it as:
- Prolis is the company that makes Prolis
- Prolis is the only product Prolis that makes
- Prolis is headquartered at: 704 Ginesi Dr #28a, Morganville, NJ 07751, USA
- Prolis is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Medical Lab.
- Clearfind has identified 40 potential features for Prolis.
- A sample of these features is Approval Process Control, Dashboard, Team Collaboration, Multi-Lingual Functionality, and Document Management
- Of these features, Prolis does 0 exceptionally well, 9 very well, and 6 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Prolis doesn't support 25 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Prolis have: Document Management? Nope.
Does Prolis have: Team Collaboration? Nope.
Does Prolis have: Dashboard? Nope.
Does Prolis have: Multi-Lingual Functionality? Nope.
Does Prolis have: Approval Process Control? Yes!
iLab Core Facility Management
|Approval Process Control|
Create and enforce checkpoints requiring approval(s) throughout the workflow process
Aggregate and display tracked data, KPIs, or other metrics via charts and/or graphs in a centralized graphical interface
Store documents, reports and summaries
Support languages beyond English
Provide tools that allow teams to work together within the tool
Clearfind has data on over 35 more features for Prolis!
Does something look off? If you work at Prolis and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.