Clearfind's independent analysis of PENTAS
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. PENTAS is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
PENTAS’s website describes it as:
- PENTAS is the company that makes PENTAS
- PENTAS is the only product PENTAS that makes
- PENTAS is associated with 4 categories. 4 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Equity Management, Financial Reporting, Fundraising, and Hedge Fund.
- Clearfind has identified 27 potential features for PENTAS.
- A sample of these features is 2-Factor Authentication, Cap Table, Document Storage, Integrations, and Training Aids
- Of these features, PENTAS does 0 exceptionally well, 4 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that PENTAS doesn't support 23 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does PENTAS have: Cap Table? Nope.
Does PENTAS have: Integrations? Nope.
Does PENTAS have: 2-Factor Authentication? Nope.
Does PENTAS have: Training Aids? Nope.
Does PENTAS have: Document Storage? Nope.
Carta Equity Management
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
Shows the list of all types of securities (stocks, options, warrants, etc) and who owns them
Save and store documents and files within the software
Support integration with other applications, software libraries, or databases
Provide vendor curated content with the purpose of explaining the importance of, or supporting the usage of, the software
Clearfind has data on over 22 more features for PENTAS!
Does something look off? If you work at PENTAS and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.