Clearfind's independent analysis of Optimal Workshop
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Optimal Workshop is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Optimal Workshop’s website describes it as:
Optimal Workshop is a user research platform that enables you to improve the UX of your websites, apps, products and prototypes; with methods such as card sorting, tree testing, first-click testing, and more.
- Optimal Workshop Ltd. is the company that makes Optimal Workshop
- Optimal Workshop Ltd. was founded in 2007
- Optimal Workshop Ltd. is headquartered at: Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Optimal Workshop Ltd. has an estimated annual revenue of $1M-$10M
- An estimated 11-50 people are employed at Optimal Workshop Ltd.
- https://www.twitter.com/optimalworkshop is Optimal Workshop Ltd.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/optimal-workshop is Optimal Workshop Ltd.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/optimal-workshop is Optimal Workshop Ltd.’s CrunchBase Page
- Optimal Workshop is associated with 14 categories. 14 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Content Intelligence, Core: Analytics, Core: Customer Service, Core: Data Gathering, and Core: Data Management.
- Clearfind has identified 131 potential features for Optimal Workshop.
- A sample of these features is Brand Listening, Cloud support, Web Audience Behavior Tracking, AI/Machine Learning, and Uptime Reporting
- Of these features, Optimal Workshop does 0 exceptionally well, 27 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Optimal Workshop doesn't support 104 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Optimal Workshop have: AI/Machine Learning? Nope.
Does Optimal Workshop have: Cloud support? Yes!
Does Optimal Workshop have: Uptime Reporting? Nope.
Does Optimal Workshop have: Web Audience Behavior Tracking? Yes!
Does Optimal Workshop have: Brand Listening? Nope.
Optimal Workshop compared to some of its competitors
Implements artificial intelligence or machine learning technology to improve or automate processes
After customers enter brand names or highlighted terms, software offers either web or social listening that tracks whenever the brand name appears in web content or social chatter
Manage and secure multiple cloud devices from a central hub
Displays reports on uptime of the website
|Web Audience Behavior Tracking|
Track how users interact with your website
Clearfind has data on over 126 more features for Optimal Workshop!
Does something look off? If you work at Optimal Workshop and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.