Clearfind's independent analysis of OneLogin
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. OneLogin is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
OneLogin’s website describes it as:
Secure your workforce, customers, and partner data at a price that works with your budget.
- OneLogin Inc is the company that makes OneLogin
- OneLogin is the only product OneLogin Inc that makes
- OneLogin Inc was founded in 2009
- OneLogin Inc is headquartered at: 100 California St #900, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- OneLogin Inc has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- OneLogin Inc has raised an estimated $175,200,000.00
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at OneLogin Inc
- https://www.twitter.com/OneLogin is OneLogin Inc’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/onelogin is OneLogin Inc’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/onelogin is OneLogin Inc’s CrunchBase Page
- OneLogin is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Computer Security, Identity Management, IT Management, Network Monitoring, and Password Management.
- Clearfind has identified 57 potential features for OneLogin.
- A sample of these features is Mobile Authentication, Out of Band Authentication, Credential Management, Encryption, and Configuration Management
- Of these features, OneLogin does 0 exceptionally well, 39 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that OneLogin doesn't support 18 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does OneLogin have: Mobile Authentication? Yes!
Does OneLogin have: Credential Management? Yes!
Does OneLogin have: Encryption? Yes!
Does OneLogin have: Out of Band Authentication? Nope.
Does OneLogin have: Configuration Management? Yes!
Next-Gen Access Cloud
Improve, track and maintain an asset or product's performance, function, and consistency over time
Share and manage login credentials like login id and password, and pki certificates, and authentication
Secure information by transforming data into code that can only be decrypted using a specific key or password
Verify and secure identity through mobile
|Out of Band Authentication|
Utilize two factor authentication for sophisticated protection especially for the financial industry
Clearfind has data on over 52 more features for OneLogin!
Does something look off? If you work at OneLogin and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.