Clearfind's independent analysis of Notion
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Notion is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Notion’s website describes it as:
A new tool that blends your everyday work apps into one. It's the all-in-one workspace for you and your team.
- Notion Labs, Inc. is the company that makes Notion
- Notion is the only product Notion Labs, Inc. that makes
- Notion Labs, Inc. is headquartered at: 3000 20th St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
- Notion Labs, Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at Notion Labs, Inc.
- Notion is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Document Management and Project Management.
- Clearfind has identified 69 potential features for Notion.
- A sample of these features is Calendar or Calendar Integration, 2-Factor Authentication, Kanban View, Dashboard, and Cost Tracking
- Of these features, Notion does 12 exceptionally well, 46 very well, and 1 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Notion doesn't support 10 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Notion have: Calendar or Calendar Integration? Yes!
Does Notion have: 2-Factor Authentication? Yes!
Does Notion have: Dashboard? Yes!
Does Notion have: Kanban View? Yes!
Does Notion have: Cost Tracking? Yes!
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
|Calendar or Calendar Integration|
Offers a calendar within the software or integrates with an external calendar
Track costs and expenses
Aggregate and display tracked data, KPIs, or other metrics via charts and/or graphs in a centralized graphical interface
Connects contributors to a digital workflow chart where users can drag and drop tasks to different columns that reflect the status of the task: "to do", "in progress", and "done"
Clearfind has data on over 64 more features for Notion!
Does something look off? If you work at Notion and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.