Clearfind's independent analysis of NinjaRMM
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. NinjaRMM is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
NinjaRMM’s website describes it as:
NinjaRMM's endpoint management platform provide IT departments with all the tools they need to efficiently monitor and manage IT assets remotely.
- NinjaRMM LLC is the company that makes NinjaRMM
- NinjaRMM is the only product NinjaRMM LLC that makes
- NinjaRMM LLC was founded in 2014
- NinjaRMM LLC is headquartered at: 657 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
- NinjaRMM LLC has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at NinjaRMM LLC
- https://www.twitter.com/NinjaRMM is NinjaRMM LLC’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/ninjarmm is NinjaRMM LLC’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/ninjarmm-llc is NinjaRMM LLC’s CrunchBase Page
- NinjaRMM is associated with 9 categories. 9 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Endpoint Security, Help Desk, IT Management, IT Service, and ITSM.
- Clearfind has identified 115 potential features for NinjaRMM.
- A sample of these features is Device Permissions and Control , Availability Testing, Reporting & Statistics, Customer Feedback Management, and Endpoint Management
- Of these features, NinjaRMM does 3 exceptionally well, 44 very well, and 6 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that NinjaRMM doesn't support 62 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does NinjaRMM have: Device Permissions and Control? Nope.
Does NinjaRMM have: Endpoint Management? Yes!
Does NinjaRMM have: Customer Feedback Management? Nope.
Does NinjaRMM have: Availability Testing? Nope.
Does NinjaRMM have: Reporting & Statistics? Yes!
Runs a test on all pages of website to check if everything is responding
|Customer Feedback Management|
Collect, store, and analyze customer feedback regarding goods or services provided to them
|Device Permissions and Control |
Manage permissions, privileges, and access capabilities for specific devices
Analyze data for specified endpoints to identify trends, vulnerabilities and threats
|Reporting & Statistics|
Analyze data to gain insights and generate reports
Clearfind has data on over 110 more features for NinjaRMM!
Does something look off? If you work at NinjaRMM and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.