Clearfind's independent analysis of Netwrix Auditor
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Netwrix Auditor is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Netwrix Auditor’s website describes it as:
Easily identify sensitive, regulated and mission-critical information in your data stores and focus on the information that truly requires protection.
- Netwrix Corp. is the company that makes Netwrix Auditor
- Netwrix Corp. was founded in 2006
- Netwrix Corp. is headquartered at: 300 Spectrum Center Dr #200, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
- Netwrix Corp. has an estimated annual revenue of $50M-$100M
- An estimated 251-1K people are employed at Netwrix Corp.
- https://www.twitter.com/Netwrix is Netwrix Corp.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/netwrix-corporation is Netwrix Corp.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/netwrix is Netwrix Corp.’s CrunchBase Page
- Netwrix Auditor is associated with 11 categories. 11 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Audit, Bug Tracking, Compliance Governance, Cybersecurity, and Data Analysis.
- Clearfind has identified 190 potential features for Netwrix Auditor.
- A sample of these features is Billing and Invoicing, Privacy, Security, and Compliance, Endpoint Security, Create Custom Fields, and SQL Environment
- Of these features, Netwrix Auditor does 4 exceptionally well, 79 very well, and 11 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Netwrix Auditor doesn't support 96 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Netwrix Auditor have: SQL Environment? Yes!
Does Netwrix Auditor have: Endpoint Security? Yes!
Does Netwrix Auditor have: Create Custom Fields? Nope.
Does Netwrix Auditor have: Privacy, Security, and Compliance? Yes!
Does Netwrix Auditor have: Billing and Invoicing? Nope.
Netwrix Auditor compared to some of its competitors
ProntoForms - Mobile Forms
|Billing and Invoicing|
Perform general billing and invoicing functions including, but not limited to, generating, sending, receiving, and processing invoices and payments
|Create Custom Fields|
Create and edit personalized fields in tables, calendars, databases, or forms
Secures network endpoints
|Privacy, Security, and Compliance|
Comply with modern data compliance regulations and guidelines
Provides built-in environment to explore data using SQL
Clearfind has data on over 185 more features for Netwrix Auditor!
Does something look off? If you work at Netwrix Auditor and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.