Clearfind's independent analysis of NetSuite Procurement
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. NetSuite Procurement is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
NetSuite Procurement’s website describes it as:
Optimize your procurement process for cost certainty with workflow driven approval routings
- Oracle Corp. is the company that makes NetSuite Procurement
- Oracle Corp. was founded in 1977
- Oracle Corp. is headquartered at: Oracle Building 500, 500 Oracle Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
- Oracle Corp. has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Oracle Corp.
- https://www.twitter.com/Oracle is Oracle Corp.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/oracle is Oracle Corp.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/oracle is Oracle Corp.’s CrunchBase Page
- NetSuite Procurement is associated with 3 categories. 3 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Core: Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Vendor Lifecycle Management.
- Clearfind has identified 119 potential features for NetSuite Procurement.
- A sample of these features is Certificate Management, Encryption, Integrations, Create Custom Fields, and Financial Report Generation
- Of these features, NetSuite Procurement does 0 exceptionally well, 54 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that NetSuite Procurement doesn't support 65 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does NetSuite Procurement have: Create Custom Fields? Yes!
Does NetSuite Procurement have: Integrations? Yes!
Does NetSuite Procurement have: Certificate Management? Nope.
Does NetSuite Procurement have: Financial Report Generation? Yes!
Does NetSuite Procurement have: Encryption? Yes!
NetSuite Procurement compared to some of its competitors
Allows the company to ensure any required vendor certificates are being maintained and in compliance within their industry.
|Create Custom Fields|
Create and edit personalized fields in tables, calendars, databases, or forms
Secure information by transforming data into code that can only be decrypted using a specific key or password
|Financial Report Generation|
Generate basic financial documents such as cashflow statements, expense reports, and tax documents
Support integration with other applications, software libraries, or databases
Clearfind has data on over 114 more features for NetSuite Procurement!
Does something look off? If you work at NetSuite Procurement and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.