Clearfind's independent analysis of NetSuite Financial Planning
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. NetSuite Financial Planning is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
NetSuite Financial Planning’s website describes it as:
Integrated Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting NetSuite Planning and Budgeting automates labor-intensive planning and budgeting processes and centralizes company financial and operational data, so finance teams can quickly and easily produce budgets and forecasts, model what-if scenarios and generate reports within one collaborative scalable solution. Finance teams are able to gain the needed control, collaboration, and visibility to their organizations financial and operational plans.
- Oracle Corp. is the company that makes NetSuite Financial Planning
- Oracle Corp. was founded in 1977
- Oracle Corp. is headquartered at: Oracle Building 500, 500 Oracle Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
- Oracle Corp. has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Oracle Corp.
- https://www.twitter.com/Oracle is Oracle Corp.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/oracle is Oracle Corp.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/oracle is Oracle Corp.’s CrunchBase Page
- NetSuite Financial Planning is associated with 9 categories. 9 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Budgeting, Core: Accounting, Core: ERP, Core: Financial Reporting, and Core: Human Resources.
- Clearfind has identified 137 potential features for NetSuite Financial Planning.
- A sample of these features is Applicant Tracking, Multi-Lingual Text Analysis, Cost Tracking, Employee Performance Management, and Team Collaboration (Market Insights)
- Of these features, NetSuite Financial Planning does 0 exceptionally well, 70 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that NetSuite Financial Planning doesn't support 67 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does NetSuite Financial Planning have: Multi-Lingual Text Analysis? Nope.
Does NetSuite Financial Planning have: Cost Tracking? Yes!
Does NetSuite Financial Planning have: Applicant Tracking? Nope.
Does NetSuite Financial Planning have: Team Collaboration (Market Insights)? Yes!
Does NetSuite Financial Planning have: Employee Performance Management? Nope.
NetSuite Financial Planning compared to some of its competitors
NetSuite Financial Planning
Sage Business Cloud Financials
Track the status of job applications throughout the candidate pipeline
Track costs and expenses
|Employee Performance Management|
Automate tasks related to assessing and measuring employee performance, including annual performance reviews and goal planning
|Multi-Lingual Text Analysis|
Analyze text in different languages
|Team Collaboration (Market Insights)|
Offer tools that allow teams to work together on different projects and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 132 more features for NetSuite Financial Planning!
Does something look off? If you work at NetSuite Financial Planning and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.