Clearfind's independent analysis of NetSuite Financial Management
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. NetSuite Financial Management is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
NetSuite Financial Management’s website describes it as:
The #1 Cloud Financial Management Solution Used by thousands of organizations worldwide, NetSuite's financial management solution expedites daily financial transactions, accelerates the financial close and ensures compliance. Our cloud-based single platform architecture ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business from a consolidated level down to the individual transactions.
- Oracle Corp. is the company that makes NetSuite Financial Management
- Oracle Corp. was founded in 1977
- Oracle Corp. is headquartered at: Oracle Building 500, 500 Oracle Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
- Oracle Corp. has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Oracle Corp.
- https://www.twitter.com/Oracle is Oracle Corp.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/oracle is Oracle Corp.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/oracle is Oracle Corp.’s CrunchBase Page
- NetSuite Financial Management is associated with 8 categories. 8 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Accounting, Cloud Financial Management, Core: Accounting, Core: Financial Reconciliation, and Core: Financial Reporting.
- Clearfind has identified 154 potential features for NetSuite Financial Management.
- A sample of these features is Data Import and Export, Budget Tracking, Brand Standards / Language Management, Approval Process Control, and Change Management
- Of these features, NetSuite Financial Management does 0 exceptionally well, 108 very well, and 6 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that NetSuite Financial Management doesn't support 40 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does NetSuite Financial Management have: Change Management? Yes!
Does NetSuite Financial Management have: Brand Standards / Language Management? Nope.
Does NetSuite Financial Management have: Budget Tracking? Yes!
Does NetSuite Financial Management have: Data Import and Export? Yes!
Does NetSuite Financial Management have: Approval Process Control? Yes!
NetSuite Financial Management compared to some of its competitors
NetSuite Financial Management
Dynamics 365 Business Central
|Approval Process Control|
Create and enforce checkpoints requiring approval(s) throughout the workflow process
|Brand Standards / Language Management|
Software provides tools or features to manage brand name, language, and common phrases for brand consistency
Compare actual resource spend against budgets, forecasts, and historical trends
Submit, track, and approve change requests
|Data Import and Export|
Aggregate data from, or share data with, other users or applications
Clearfind has data on over 149 more features for NetSuite Financial Management!
Does something look off? If you work at NetSuite Financial Management and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.