Clearfind's independent analysis of Miro
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Miro is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Miro’s website describes it as:
Scalable, secure, cross-device and enterprise-ready team collaboration whiteboard for distributed teams. Join 20M+ users from around the world.
- Miro is the company that makes Miro
- Miro is the only product Miro that makes
- Miro is headquartered at: 201 Spear St #1100, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
- Miro has raised an estimated $26,300,000.00
- Miro is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Collaboration and Project Management, Core: Collaboration, Diagram, Idea Management, and Wireframe.
- Clearfind has identified 136 potential features for Miro.
- A sample of these features is Activity Tracking, Integrations, Automate Emails, Automatic Reminders, and Responsive Design
- Of these features, Miro does 2 exceptionally well, 67 very well, and 17 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Miro doesn't support 50 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Miro have: Responsive Design? Yes!
Does Miro have: Integrations? Yes!
Does Miro have: Activity Tracking? Nope.
Does Miro have: Automatic Reminders? Nope.
Does Miro have: Automate Emails? Nope.
Track and record user or system activity
Emails are triggered by time or event or behavior of the customer to personalize the email marketing strategy.
Create reminders to alert yourself or others of due dates, appointments, or events
Support integration with other applications, software libraries, or databases
Creates visualizations that work across devices (from desktop to phone)
Clearfind has data on over 131 more features for Miro!
Does something look off? If you work at Miro and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.