Clearfind's independent analysis of MicroStrategy Analytics
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. MicroStrategy Analytics is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
MicroStrategy Analytics’ website describes it as:
MicroStrategy's BI and analytics platform helps enterprises build and deploy cloud-based, hyper intelligent apps, so you can transform your business.
- MicroStrategy Inc. is the company that makes MicroStrategy Analytics
- MicroStrategy Inc. was founded in 1989
- MicroStrategy Inc. is headquartered at: 1850 Towers Cres Plaza, Tysons, VA 22182, USA
- MicroStrategy Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $250M-$500M
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at MicroStrategy Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/MicroStrategy is MicroStrategy Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/microstrategy is MicroStrategy Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/microstrategy is MicroStrategy Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- MicroStrategy Analytics is associated with 6 categories. 6 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analysis, Data Visualization, MISC 020, and Predictive Analytics.
- Clearfind has identified 105 potential features for MicroStrategy Analytics.
- A sample of these features is Map Visualization, Team Collaboration (Market Insights), Desktop Software, Integrate, and Dashboard Sharing
- Of these features, MicroStrategy Analytics does 0 exceptionally well, 39 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that MicroStrategy Analytics doesn't support 66 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does MicroStrategy Analytics have: Map Visualization? Nope.
Does MicroStrategy Analytics have: Team Collaboration (Market Insights)? Yes!
Does MicroStrategy Analytics have: Integrate? Nope.
Does MicroStrategy Analytics have: Desktop Software? Yes!
Does MicroStrategy Analytics have: Dashboard Sharing? Nope.
MicroStrategy Analytics compared to some of its competitors
Looker Business Intelligence
The ability for coworkers and others to have access to the dashboard and reports
Download application onto a computer, so it can be used without an internet connection
Integrates into your business' application
Spacial view of location data represented on a map or graphical representation
|Team Collaboration (Market Insights)|
Offer tools that allow teams to work together on different projects and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 100 more features for MicroStrategy Analytics!
Does something look off? If you work at MicroStrategy Analytics and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.