Clearfind's independent analysis of Microsoft Teams
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Microsoft Teams is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Microsoft Teams’ website describes it as:
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Microsoft 365 that integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective.
- Microsoft Corporation is the company that makes Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975
- Microsoft Corporation is headquartered at: 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Microsoft Corporation has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Microsoft Corporation
- https://www.twitter.com/Microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s CrunchBase Page
- Microsoft Teams is associated with 10 categories. 10 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Call Tracking, Collaboration and Project Management, *Collaborative File Sharing, Core: Voice over IP, and Core: Web Conferencing.
- Clearfind has identified 151 potential features for Microsoft Teams.
- A sample of these features is Q&A, Customizable Caller ID, Desktop Software, and SIP Trunking
- Of these features, Microsoft Teams does 21 exceptionally well, 91 very well, and 7 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Microsoft Teams doesn't support 32 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Microsoft Teams have: Q&A? Yes!
Does Microsoft Teams have: SIP Trunking? Yes!
Does Microsoft Teams have: Desktop Software? Yes!
Does Microsoft Teams have: Customizable Caller ID? Yes!
Microsoft Teams compared to some of its competitors
|Customizable Caller ID|
Modify caller ID for outgoing and incoming calls to customize the number and information one sees before picking up a call
Download application onto a computer, so it can be used without an internet connection
Allow attendees to send questions in line during the webinar that can be upvoted and answered live. Produce a Q&A report to show all questions submitted.
Offer signaling with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) which interconnects public and private servers and allows people to send and receive calls through VoIP
Clearfind has data on over 147 more features for Microsoft Teams!
Does something look off? If you work at Microsoft Teams and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.