Clearfind's independent analysis of Microsoft SharePoint
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Microsoft SharePoint is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Microsoft SharePoint’s website describes it as:
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
- Microsoft Corporation is the company that makes Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975
- Microsoft Corporation is headquartered at: 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Microsoft Corporation has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Microsoft Corporation
- https://www.twitter.com/Microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s CrunchBase Page
- Microsoft SharePoint is associated with 15 categories. 15 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is *Cloud Platform, Collaboration and Project Management, *Collaborative File Sharing, *Content Management, and Content Management (CMS).
- Clearfind has identified 123 potential features for Microsoft SharePoint.
- A sample of these features is Audience Behavior Metrics, Content Metadata, File Sharing, Project Timelines, and Asset Management
- Of these features, Microsoft SharePoint does 3 exceptionally well, 71 very well, and 6 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Microsoft SharePoint doesn't support 43 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Microsoft SharePoint have: Content Metadata? Yes!
Does Microsoft SharePoint have: Audience Behavior Metrics? Yes!
Does Microsoft SharePoint have: Project Timelines? Yes!
Does Microsoft SharePoint have: Asset Management? Yes!
Does Microsoft SharePoint have: File Sharing? Nope.
Microsoft SharePoint compared to some of its competitors
Provides dedicated tools to track, store, locate, and maintain company wide assets
|Audience Behavior Metrics|
Measures key metrics such as numbers of visits, bounce rates, numbers of pages per visit, geo-distribution, which help capture audience preferences, behavior, and trends
Tag content and store information about content within the software
Host files within the software that can be accessed and downloaded across your organization
View visual representation of a project -- who is working on what and timeline to completion
Clearfind has data on over 118 more features for Microsoft SharePoint!
Does something look off? If you work at Microsoft SharePoint and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.