Clearfind's independent analysis of Microsoft OneDrive
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Microsoft OneDrive is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Microsoft OneDrive’s website describes it as:
Save your files and photos to OneDrive and access them from any device, anywhere. Learn more and get 5 GB of free personal cloud storage today.
- Microsoft Corporation is the company that makes Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975
- Microsoft Corporation is headquartered at: 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Microsoft Corporation has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Microsoft Corporation
- https://www.twitter.com/Microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s CrunchBase Page
- Microsoft OneDrive is associated with 11 categories. 11 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Cloud Management, *Cloud Platform, Cloud Suites, Collaboration and Project Management, and *Collaborative File Sharing.
- Clearfind has identified 176 potential features for Microsoft OneDrive.
- A sample of these features is 2-Factor Authentication, Schedule Jobs , Group Video Conferencing, Employee Database, and Employee Profiles
- Of these features, Microsoft OneDrive does 2 exceptionally well, 78 very well, and 3 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Microsoft OneDrive doesn't support 93 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Microsoft OneDrive have: Schedule Jobs? Nope.
Does Microsoft OneDrive have: Employee Database? Nope.
Does Microsoft OneDrive have: Employee Profiles? Nope.
Does Microsoft OneDrive have: 2-Factor Authentication? Yes!
Does Microsoft OneDrive have: Group Video Conferencing? Nope.
Microsoft OneDrive compared to some of its competitors
Workplace by Facebook
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
Maintain a database of employees and their associated information, documents, and records
Create and manage, or allow employees to manage, profiles with their associated information, files, and records
|Group Video Conferencing|
Make video calls to multiple participants at one time
|Schedule Jobs |
Schedule automated orchestration jobs to run at specified times or pre-determined intervals
Clearfind has data on over 171 more features for Microsoft OneDrive!
Does something look off? If you work at Microsoft OneDrive and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.