Clearfind's independent analysis of Hubble
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Hubble is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Hubble’s website describes it as:
Finance-owned software that leverage your existing financial systems to speed-up processes, increase accuracy,and encourage wider participation. Flexible reporting tools, fast analytics dashboards, and controlled budgeting solutions inside of Excel and on the web. Connect with 140+ ERP & EPM solutions to get the data you need in the way you want it.
- Infinium Software Inc is the company that makes Hubble
- Infinium Software Inc is headquartered at: 8529 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615-4971, US
- Infinium Software Inc has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at Infinium Software Inc
- https://www.twitter.com/insightsoftware is Infinium Software Inc’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/outcomes-by-insightsoftware is Infinium Software Inc’s LinkedIn Page
- is Infinium Software Inc’s CrunchBase Page
- Hubble is associated with 7 categories. 7 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Budgeting, Business Intelligence (BI), Business Performance Management, Business Plan Management, and Financial Reporting.
- Clearfind has identified 90 potential features for Hubble.
- A sample of these features is Workflow Management, Version Control, Cash Management, Data Analysis, and Integrations
- Of these features, Hubble does 0 exceptionally well, 51 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Hubble doesn't support 39 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Hubble have: Data Analysis? Yes!
Does Hubble have: Cash Management? Yes!
Does Hubble have: Workflow Management? Yes!
Does Hubble have: Integrations? Nope.
Does Hubble have: Version Control? Yes!
Sage Business Cloud Financials
NetSuite Financial Planning
Manage treasure cash and cashflow
Gain insights and a better understanding of your data
Support integration with other applications, software libraries, or databases
Manage, track, and control changes to documents, code, or projects. Preserve historical information and allow users to revert to previous versions
Create rules, sequences, and or event chains to regulate the completion of assignments and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 85 more features for Hubble!
Does something look off? If you work at Hubble and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.