Clearfind's independent analysis of Grooper
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Grooper is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Grooper’s website describes it as:
Deliver thrilling automation, conquer unstructured data workflows, and discover great business outcomes with intelligent document processing powered by Grooper.
- is the company that makes Grooper
- Grooper is the only product that makes
- was founded in 1986
- is headquartered at: 13900 N Harvey Ave, Edmond, OK 73013, USA
- Grooper is associated with 6 categories. 6 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analysis, Data Entry, Data Extraction, and Machine Learning.
- Clearfind has identified 84 potential features for Grooper.
- A sample of these features is Scenario Modeling, Location Based Analytics, Multi-Lingual Functionality, Data Validation, and Document Indexing
- Of these features, Grooper does 0 exceptionally well, 46 very well, and 4 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Grooper doesn't support 34 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Grooper have: Document Indexing? Yes!
Does Grooper have: Data Validation? Yes!
Does Grooper have: Scenario Modeling? Nope.
Does Grooper have: Multi-Lingual Functionality? Yes!
Does Grooper have: Location Based Analytics? Nope.
Alfresco Content Services
Determine data conforms to preset restrictions and rules
Crawl certain, e.g. not password protected documents and files, to identify words in content and integrate into the software search engine
|Location Based Analytics|
Track and analyze performance data based on location
Support languages beyond English
Building what-if scenarios. Will generate few scenarios and show what the best and worst case looks like
Clearfind has data on over 79 more features for Grooper!
Does something look off? If you work at Grooper and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.