Clearfind's independent analysis of Google Workspace
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Google Workspace is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Google Workspace’s website describes it as:
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- Google Inc is the company that makes Google Workspace
- Google Inc was founded in 1998
- Google Inc is headquartered at: Google Building 42, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Google Inc
- https://www.twitter.com/Google is Google Inc’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/google is Google Inc’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/google is Google Inc’s CrunchBase Page
- Google Workspace is associated with 3 categories. 3 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Cloud Suites, Team Communication, and Web Conferencing.
- Clearfind has identified 162 potential features for Google Workspace.
- A sample of these features is Presentation, Employee Database, Desktop Software, Planning & Scheduling, and Automated Mobile Device Management
- Of these features, Google Workspace does 13 exceptionally well, 127 very well, and 9 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Google Workspace doesn't support 13 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Google Workspace have: Presentation? Yes!
Does Google Workspace have: Planning & Scheduling? Yes!
Does Google Workspace have: Employee Database? Yes!
Does Google Workspace have: Desktop Software? Nope.
Does Google Workspace have: Automated Mobile Device Management? Yes!
Google Workspace compared to some of its competitors
|Automated Mobile Device Management|
Define rules to automate mobile device management tasks and get security alerts.
Download application onto a computer, so it can be used without an internet connection
Maintain a database of employees and their associated information, documents, and records
|Planning & Scheduling|
Prioritize, sequence, and schedule operations; predict and avoid delays; edit schedules and forecast new production timeline
Empowers creators to make a slide presentation
Clearfind has data on over 157 more features for Google Workspace!
Does something look off? If you work at Google Workspace and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.