Clearfind's independent analysis of Freshservice
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Freshservice is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Freshservice’s website describes it as:
Feature packed product suite for businesses of all sizes. Refreshing cloud software your teams will love. Support | Sales | ITSM | Cloud PBX
- Freshworks Inc is the company that makes Freshservice
- Freshworks Inc is headquartered at: 2950 S Delaware St #201, San Mateo, CA 94403-2199, US
- Freshworks Inc has an estimated annual revenue of $500M-$1B
- Freshworks Inc has raised an estimated $249,000,000.00
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Freshworks Inc
- Freshservice is associated with 19 categories. 19 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Asset Tracking, Call Center, CMDB, Core: Contract Management, and Core: ITSM.
- Clearfind has identified 99 potential features for Freshservice.
- A sample of these features is User Interaction Tracking, Device Suspension, Device Permissions and Control , Team Collaboration (Market Insights), and Manage Policy
- Of these features, Freshservice does 0 exceptionally well, 65 very well, and 4 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Freshservice doesn't support 30 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Freshservice have: Manage Policy? Yes!
Does Freshservice have: Device Suspension? Nope.
Does Freshservice have: User Interaction Tracking? Yes!
Does Freshservice have: Team Collaboration (Market Insights)? Yes!
Does Freshservice have: Device Permissions and Control? Nope.
Atlassian Jira Service Management
SolarWinds Service Desk
|Device Permissions and Control |
Manage permissions, privileges, and access capabilities for specific devices
Temporarily restrict a specified user or device's permission and access to applications, network (areas), or functions
Create, and modify policies, which are used to push a specific configuration of security to multiple computers
|Team Collaboration (Market Insights)|
Offer tools that allow teams to work together on different projects and tasks
|User Interaction Tracking|
Track how users are interacting with your website.
Clearfind has data on over 94 more features for Freshservice!
Does something look off? If you work at Freshservice and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.