Clearfind's independent analysis of Frepple
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Frepple is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Frepple’s website describes it as:
Tired of planning your production & inventory with Excel? Plan your whole supply chain with frePPLe and decide ahead. Deliver on time. Control your stocks.
- Frepple is the company that makes Frepple
- Frepple is the only product Frepple that makes
- was founded in 2011
- Frepple is headquartered at: Brussels, Belgium
- Frepple has an estimated annual revenue of $0-$1M
- An estimated 1-10 people are employed at Frepple
- is Frepple’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/frepple is Frepple’s LinkedIn Page
- is Frepple’s CrunchBase Page
- Frepple is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Demand Planning, Distribution, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Management.
- Clearfind has identified 59 potential features for Frepple.
- A sample of these features is Workflow Management, Customer Relationship Management, Quality Management, Capacity Planning, and Web-Based
- Of these features, Frepple does 0 exceptionally well, 18 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Frepple doesn't support 41 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Frepple have: Workflow Management? Yes!
Does Frepple have: Web-Based? Yes!
Does Frepple have: Customer Relationship Management? Yes!
Does Frepple have: Quality Management? Nope.
Does Frepple have: Capacity Planning? Yes!
ORITAMES APS Scheduler for Job Shops
Calculates at what capacity to operate for following week, month, quarter to meet the customer demand
|Customer Relationship Management|
Software includes option to integrate Customer Relationship Management application
Monitor product quality and offer the ability to compare with a standard, optimal product model. Offer functionalities at various stages, and quality control at the concluding stages to help minimize the difference between the ideal and actual product quality
Access software through a cloud-based web application
Create rules, sequences, and or event chains to regulate the completion of assignments and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 54 more features for Frepple!
Does something look off? If you work at Frepple and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.