Clearfind's independent analysis of FeatureMap
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. FeatureMap is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
FeatureMap’s website describes it as:
Discover FeatureMap story mapping, simple & effective realtime collaboration and collective intelligence tool.
- FeatureMap is the company that makes FeatureMap
- FeatureMap is the only product FeatureMap that makes
- FeatureMap is associated with 4 categories. 4 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Collaboration and Project Management, Idea Management, Project Management, and Task Management.
- Clearfind has identified 69 potential features for FeatureMap.
- A sample of these features is Internal Messaging, Video Chat, Easy Integration , Design Templates, and Kanban View
- Of these features, FeatureMap does 0 exceptionally well, 16 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that FeatureMap doesn't support 53 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does FeatureMap have: Easy Integration? Nope.
Does FeatureMap have: Video Chat? Nope.
Does FeatureMap have: Kanban View? Yes!
Does FeatureMap have: Internal Messaging? Yes!
Does FeatureMap have: Design Templates? Yes!
Utilize pre-built or customizable templates to expedite the design process
|Easy Integration |
Supports easy integration with other applications, software, libraries, or databases
Send, receive, and post messages using an internal messaging system
Connects contributors to a digital workflow chart where users can drag and drop tasks to different columns that reflect the status of the task: "to do", "in progress", and "done"
Allow users to talk to each other with video
Clearfind has data on over 64 more features for FeatureMap!
Does something look off? If you work at FeatureMap and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.