Clearfind's independent analysis of EventLog Analyzer
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. EventLog Analyzer is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
EventLog Analyzer’s website describes it as:
ManageEngine offers enterprise IT management software for your service management, operations management, Active Directory and security needs. Download free trial now.
- Zoho Corp. is the company that makes EventLog Analyzer
- Zoho Corp. was founded in 1996
- Zoho Corp. is headquartered at: Pleasanton, CA, USA
- Zoho Corp. has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at Zoho Corp.
- EventLog Analyzer is associated with 9 categories. 9 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Bug Tracking, Compliance Governance, Computer Security, Endpoint Security, and IT Management.
- Clearfind has identified 70 potential features for EventLog Analyzer.
- A sample of these features is Network Security Reports, Patch Management Tools, Configuration Management, Incident Management, and Create Custom Fields
- Of these features, EventLog Analyzer does 0 exceptionally well, 48 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that EventLog Analyzer doesn't support 22 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does EventLog Analyzer have: Create Custom Fields? Yes!
Does EventLog Analyzer have: Configuration Management? Yes!
Does EventLog Analyzer have: Network Security Reports? Yes!
Does EventLog Analyzer have: Incident Management? Yes!
Does EventLog Analyzer have: Patch Management Tools? Nope.
EventLog Analyzer compared to some of its competitors
Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus
Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection
Improve, track and maintain an asset or product's performance, function, and consistency over time
|Create Custom Fields|
Create and edit personalized fields in tables, calendars, databases, or forms
Control the fallout and response to security threats and incidents
|Network Security Reports|
Utilize data to generate reports on vulnerabilities and threats related to the network
|Patch Management Tools|
Deploy, test and monitor code changes (patches) to active software or networks
Clearfind has data on over 65 more features for EventLog Analyzer!
Does something look off? If you work at EventLog Analyzer and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.