Clearfind's independent analysis of ESET Endpoint Security
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. ESET Endpoint Security is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
ESET Endpoint Security’s website describes it as:
Complete protection for business, adding an extra layer of security to your Microsoft 365 cloud email and OneDrive against spam, phishing or malware.
- ESET Endpoint Security is the company that makes ESET Endpoint Security
- ESET Endpoint Security is the only product ESET Endpoint Security that makes
- was founded in 1992
- ESET Endpoint Security is headquartered at: 610 W Ash St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- ESET Endpoint Security has an estimated annual revenue of $250M-$500M
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at ESET Endpoint Security
- https://www.twitter.com/ESET is ESET Endpoint Security’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/esetnorthamerica is ESET Endpoint Security’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/eset is ESET Endpoint Security’s CrunchBase Page
- ESET Endpoint Security is associated with 7 categories. 7 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Backup, Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Data Loss Prevention, and Endpoint Security.
- Clearfind has identified 65 potential features for ESET Endpoint Security.
- A sample of these features is Training Aids, Cloud Storage, Network Security Reports, Schedule Scans, and Desktop Software
- Of these features, ESET Endpoint Security does 0 exceptionally well, 38 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that ESET Endpoint Security doesn't support 27 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does ESET Endpoint Security have: Network Security Reports? Yes!
Does ESET Endpoint Security have: Desktop Software? Yes!
Does ESET Endpoint Security have: Schedule Scans? Nope.
Does ESET Endpoint Security have: Cloud Storage? Yes!
Does ESET Endpoint Security have: Training Aids? Yes!
ESET Endpoint Security compared to some of its competitors
ESET Endpoint Security
Stores data in the cloud so it can be accessed across devices. Serverless cloud also eliminates need for server or hardware management
Download application onto a computer, so it can be used without an internet connection
|Network Security Reports|
Utilize data to generate reports on vulnerabilities and threats related to the network
Routinely scans and analyzes endpoints identifying and recording vulnerabilities, threats, or incidents
Provide vendor curated content with the purpose of explaining the importance of, or supporting the usage of, the software
Clearfind has data on over 60 more features for ESET Endpoint Security!
Does something look off? If you work at ESET Endpoint Security and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.