Clearfind's independent analysis of Dynamics 365 Marketing
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Dynamics 365 Marketing is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Dynamics 365 Marketing’s website describes it as:
Orchestrate customer journeys across multiple channels to win customers and earn loyalty with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing automation.
- Microsoft Corporation is the company that makes Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975
- Microsoft Corporation is headquartered at: 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Microsoft Corporation has an estimated annual revenue of $10B+
- An estimated 100K+ people are employed at Microsoft Corporation
- https://www.twitter.com/Microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/microsoft is Microsoft Corporation’s CrunchBase Page
- Dynamics 365 Marketing is associated with 7 categories. 7 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Core: Analytics, Core: Data Analysis, Core: General Reporting, Core: Personalization, and Core: Workflow Automation.
- Clearfind has identified 133 potential features for Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- A sample of these features is Paid Search and Display Ads, Drilldown, Lead Qualification, Technical Expertise Needed for Set Up , and MongoDB Hosting
- Of these features, Dynamics 365 Marketing does 1 exceptionally well, 96 very well, and 10 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Dynamics 365 Marketing doesn't support 26 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Dynamics 365 Marketing have: Paid Search and Display Ads? Nope.
Does Dynamics 365 Marketing have: MongoDB Hosting? Nope.
Does Dynamics 365 Marketing have: Technical Expertise Needed for Set Up? Yes!
Does Dynamics 365 Marketing have: Drilldown? Nope.
Does Dynamics 365 Marketing have: Lead Qualification? Yes!
Dynamics 365 Marketing compared to some of its competitors
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Drip Ecommerce CRM
Focus in on an item, data, workflow, etc. further to obtain additional and/or specific information
Identify information about lead and determine whether the prospect fits the ideal customer profile
Able to host SQL database on MongoDB
|Paid Search and Display Ads|
Integrates with paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads or similar ad management services like Kenshoo) to publish content for marketing automation campaigns
|Technical Expertise Needed for Set Up |
Requires little technical expertise / prior experience with similar products to set up the software and connect it to other internal systems
Clearfind has data on over 128 more features for Dynamics 365 Marketing!
Does something look off? If you work at Dynamics 365 Marketing and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.