Clearfind's independent analysis of Dropbox Business
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Dropbox Business is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Dropbox Business’ website describes it as:
Dropbox is a modern workspace designed to reduce busywork-so you can focus on the things that matter. Sign in and put your creative energy to work.
- Dropbox, Inc. is the company that makes Dropbox Business
- Dropbox, Inc. was founded in 2007
- Dropbox, Inc. is headquartered at: 333 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Dropbox, Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/Dropbox is Dropbox, Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/dropbox is Dropbox, Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/dropbox is Dropbox, Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Dropbox Business is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Cloud Management, Cloud Suites, Collaboration and Project Management, Core: Collaboration, and File Sharing.
- Clearfind has identified 131 potential features for Dropbox Business.
- A sample of these features is Integrated Development Environment, Workflow Management, Employee Database, Import from URL, and Chat / Messaging
- Of these features, Dropbox Business does 0 exceptionally well, 81 very well, and 4 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Dropbox Business doesn't support 46 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Dropbox Business have: Integrated Development Environment? Yes!
Does Dropbox Business have: Chat / Messaging? Yes!
Does Dropbox Business have: Workflow Management? Yes!
Does Dropbox Business have: Employee Database? Yes!
Does Dropbox Business have: Import from URL? Yes!
Dropbox Business compared to some of its competitors
Workplace by Facebook
|Chat / Messaging|
Allow members within teams to talk with each other via direct message, comments, or group chat
Maintain a database of employees and their associated information, documents, and records
|Import from URL|
Import or add files directly from their source URL
|Integrated Development Environment|
Provides a environment where users can write code and utilize automation and debugging tools
Create rules, sequences, and or event chains to regulate the completion of assignments and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 126 more features for Dropbox Business!
Does something look off? If you work at Dropbox Business and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.