Clearfind's independent analysis of Docparser
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Docparser is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Docparser’s website describes it as:
The secret recipe for productive teams Extract important data from Word, PDF and image files. Send to Excel, Google Sheets and 100’s of other formats and integrations.
- Docparser is the company that makes Docparser
- Docparser is the only product Docparser that makes
- was founded in 2016
- Docparser is headquartered at: Paris, France
- Docparser has an estimated annual revenue of $0-$1M
- An estimated 1-10 people are employed at Docparser
- https://www.twitter.com/docparser is Docparser’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/docparser is Docparser’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/docparser is Docparser’s CrunchBase Page
- Docparser is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Data Extraction and OCR.
- Clearfind has identified 56 potential features for Docparser.
- A sample of these features is Cloud support, Mobile Application, Data Import and Export, Workflow Management, and Table Recognition and Extraction
- Of these features, Docparser does 0 exceptionally well, 38 very well, and 1 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Docparser doesn't support 17 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Docparser have: Cloud support? Nope.
Does Docparser have: Workflow Management? Yes!
Does Docparser have: Data Import and Export? Yes!
Does Docparser have: Table Recognition and Extraction? Yes!
Does Docparser have: Mobile Application? Nope.
Alfresco Content Services
Manage and secure multiple cloud devices from a central hub
|Data Import and Export|
Aggregate data from, or share data with, other users or applications
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
|Table Recognition and Extraction|
Identify tables within documents and extract data appropriately.
Create rules, sequences, and or event chains to regulate the completion of assignments and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 51 more features for Docparser!
Does something look off? If you work at Docparser and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.