Clearfind's independent analysis of CoSchedule
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. CoSchedule is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
CoSchedule’s website describes it as:
A family of agile marketing tools that will help you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and make your team happy. Get organized now.
- CoSchedule LLC is the company that makes CoSchedule
- CoSchedule is the only product CoSchedule LLC that makes
- CoSchedule LLC is headquartered at: 318 E Broadway Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501-4006, US
- CoSchedule LLC has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- CoSchedule LLC has raised an estimated $2,500,000.00
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at CoSchedule LLC
- https://www.twitter.com/CoSchedule is CoSchedule LLC’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/coschedule is CoSchedule LLC’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/coschedule is CoSchedule LLC’s CrunchBase Page
- CoSchedule is associated with 7 categories. 7 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Campaign Management, Content Intelligence, Content Management (CMS), Digital Asset Management, and Project Management.
- Clearfind has identified 115 potential features for CoSchedule.
- A sample of these features is Plagiarism Checker, Expense Management, Internal Search, Create Plugins, and Custom Tags and Categories
- Of these features, CoSchedule does 0 exceptionally well, 54 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that CoSchedule doesn't support 61 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does CoSchedule have: Create Plugins? Yes!
Does CoSchedule have: Custom Tags and Categories? Yes!
Does CoSchedule have: Expense Management? Nope.
Does CoSchedule have: Plagiarism Checker? Nope.
Does CoSchedule have: Internal Search? Nope.
Provides ability to extend functionality via creating plugins with APIs
|Custom Tags and Categories|
Create and implement custom tags and categories to help identify, label, and organize data
Enables users to classify expenses and assign them to a particular project; software calculates total expenses per time period/project based on billable hours, receipts, and other expenses tracked in the app
Provide search functionality to find and retrieve relevant information, knowledge, and content
Detect if a piece of content contains passages from already-published work
Clearfind has data on over 110 more features for CoSchedule!
Does something look off? If you work at CoSchedule and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.