Clearfind's independent analysis of Copper
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Copper is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Copper’s website describes it as:
When you need CRM software that works with G Suite, you need Copper. Give us a try and see how we can help your business build stronger customer relationships.
- Copper CRM Inc is the company that makes Copper
- Copper is the only product Copper CRM Inc that makes
- Copper CRM Inc is headquartered at: Hayward, CA, USA
- Copper CRM Inc has raised an estimated $102,000,000.00
- https://www.twitter.com/CopperInc is Copper CRM Inc’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/sequoia-brass-and-copper is Copper CRM Inc’s LinkedIn Page
- is Copper CRM Inc’s CrunchBase Page
- Copper is associated with 7 categories. 7 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Contact Management, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Inside Sales, and Lead Management.
- Clearfind has identified 99 potential features for Copper.
- A sample of these features is Appointment Scheduling, Internal Search, Customer Support, 2-Factor Authentication, and Interaction Tracking
- Of these features, Copper does 0 exceptionally well, 72 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Copper doesn't support 27 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Copper have: Interaction Tracking? Yes!
Does Copper have: Customer Support? Nope.
Does Copper have: Appointment Scheduling? Nope.
Does Copper have: 2-Factor Authentication? Yes!
Does Copper have: Internal Search? Yes!
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
Offer scheduling capability for meetings, appointment, and events for the attendees and the team
Vendor provides support to customers (e.g., chat, phone support, 24/7 issue support)
Tracks who bought a product or service. Also keeps track of future prospects and how they interact with sales organizations
Provide search functionality to find and retrieve relevant information, knowledge, and content
Clearfind has data on over 94 more features for Copper!
Does something look off? If you work at Copper and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.