Clearfind's independent analysis of Constant Contact
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Constant Contact is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Constant Contact’s website describes it as:
"For 20 years, we've helped small businesses and nonprofits grow and do more by providing the easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and live support needed to succeed—even if you're not a marketing expert."
- Constant Contact Inc. is the company that makes Constant Contact
- Constant Contact is the only product Constant Contact Inc. that makes
- Constant Contact Inc. was founded in 1995
- Constant Contact Inc. is headquartered at: Waltham, MA 02451, USA
- Constant Contact Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $250M-$500M
- Constant Contact Inc. has raised an estimated $8,160,000.00
- An estimated 251-1K people are employed at Constant Contact Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/ConstantContact is Constant Contact Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/constant-contact is Constant Contact Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/constant-contact is Constant Contact Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Constant Contact is associated with 11 categories. 11 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Email, Email Marketing, Email Tracking, Event Marketing, and Marketing Automation.
- Clearfind has identified 164 potential features for Constant Contact.
- A sample of these features is Voice Broadcasting, Email Personalization and Dynamic Content, Customer Support, Create Custom Fields, and Marketing Automation
- Of these features, Constant Contact does 7 exceptionally well, 48 very well, and 18 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Constant Contact doesn't support 91 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Constant Contact have: Voice Broadcasting? Yes!
Does Constant Contact have: Create Custom Fields? Yes!
Does Constant Contact have: Marketing Automation? Yes!
Does Constant Contact have: Email Personalization and Dynamic Content? Yes!
Does Constant Contact have: Customer Support? Nope.
Constant Contact compared to some of its competitors
|Create Custom Fields|
Create and edit personalized fields in tables, calendars, databases, or forms
Vendor provides support to customers (e.g., chat, phone support, 24/7 issue support)
|Email Personalization and Dynamic Content|
Personalizes email content based on user attributes and online behavior
Chatbot integrates with marketing automation systems, including data from email, website behavior and SMS messaging
Record and send a voice message to leads and customers
Clearfind has data on over 159 more features for Constant Contact!
Does something look off? If you work at Constant Contact and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.