Clearfind's independent analysis of ConnectWise Control
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. ConnectWise Control is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
ConnectWise Control’s website describes it as:
ConnectWise empowers technology service providers to reach their goals faster with an award-winning IT management and MSP software suite. Get a free trial.
- ConnectWise LLC is the company that makes ConnectWise Control
- ConnectWise LLC was founded in 1982
- ConnectWise LLC is headquartered at: 4110 George Rd, Tampa, FL 33634, USA
- An estimated 251-1K people are employed at ConnectWise LLC
- https://www.twitter.com/ConnectWise is ConnectWise LLC’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/connectwise is ConnectWise LLC’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/connectwise is ConnectWise LLC’s CrunchBase Page
- ConnectWise Control is associated with 4 categories. 4 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Customer Service, Help Desk, Remote Support, and Team Communication.
- Clearfind has identified 131 potential features for ConnectWise Control.
- A sample of these features is Presentation And Screen Sharing, Training Aids, Confidential Participants, Blocklist, and Polls, Surveys, and Voting
- Of these features, ConnectWise Control does 0 exceptionally well, 77 very well, and 2 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that ConnectWise Control doesn't support 52 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does ConnectWise Control have: Confidential Participants? Nope.
Does ConnectWise Control have: Polls, Surveys, and Voting? Yes!
Does ConnectWise Control have: Presentation And Screen Sharing? Yes!
Does ConnectWise Control have: Training Aids? Yes!
Does ConnectWise Control have: Blocklist? Nope.
ConnectWise Control compared to some of its competitors
Designated untrustworthy or disallowed emails, websites, programs, etc
Hide participant information or attendee list during calls
|Polls, Surveys, and Voting|
Create polls and surveys for users within the software
|Presentation And Screen Sharing|
Software allows users to share their screen with other participants
Provide vendor curated content with the purpose of explaining the importance of, or supporting the usage of, the software
Clearfind has data on over 126 more features for ConnectWise Control!
Does something look off? If you work at ConnectWise Control and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.