Clearfind's independent analysis of Confluence
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Confluence is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Confluence’s website describes it as:
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Trusted for documentation, decisions, project collaboration & Jira integrations.
- Atlassian Pty Ltd is the company that makes Confluence
- Atlassian Pty Ltd was founded in 2002
- Atlassian Pty Ltd is headquartered at: 1098 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- Atlassian Pty Ltd has an estimated annual revenue of $500M-$1B
- An estimated 1K-5K people are employed at Atlassian Pty Ltd
- https://www.twitter.com/Atlassian is Atlassian Pty Ltd’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/atlassian is Atlassian Pty Ltd’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/atlassian is Atlassian Pty Ltd’s CrunchBase Page
- Confluence is associated with 20 categories. 20 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Board Management, Cloud Suites, Collaboration and Project Management, *Collaborative File Sharing, and *Content Management.
- Clearfind has identified 282 potential features for Confluence.
- A sample of these features is Mobile Application, Real-Time Communication, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features, Polls, Surveys, and Voting, and Image Editor
- Of these features, Confluence does 7 exceptionally well, 129 very well, and 28 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Confluence doesn't support 118 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Confluence have: Image Editor? Yes!
Does Confluence have: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features? Nope.
Does Confluence have: Polls, Surveys, and Voting? Nope.
Does Confluence have: Mobile Application? Yes!
Does Confluence have: Real-Time Communication? Yes!
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features|
Supports sales/hiring teams through dedicated CRM features
Edit, manipulate, and store images within the software
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
|Polls, Surveys, and Voting|
Create polls and surveys for users within the software
Message or alert other individual users in real time
Clearfind has data on over 277 more features for Confluence!
Does something look off? If you work at Confluence and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.