Clearfind's independent analysis of Commissionly
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Commissionly is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Commissionly’s website describes it as:
Fully automated Sales Commission Software that saves you time and money, eliminates errors and improves your productivity.
- Commissionly is the company that makes Commissionly
- Commissionly is the only product Commissionly that makes
- Commissionly is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Commission Management and Payroll.
- Clearfind has identified 58 potential features for Commissionly.
- A sample of these features is Bank Transfers, Split Commissions, Direct Deposit, Vacation and PTO Tracking, and Workflow Management
- Of these features, Commissionly does 0 exceptionally well, 19 very well, and 1 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Commissionly doesn't support 38 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Commissionly have: Vacation and PTO Tracking? Nope.
Does Commissionly have: Workflow Management? Nope.
Does Commissionly have: Direct Deposit? Nope.
Does Commissionly have: Bank Transfers? Nope.
Does Commissionly have: Split Commissions? Yes!
Handle basic electronic deposits and payments
Transfer payments directly into a company’s, or employee’s, bank account
Customize how commissions are split between individuals or teams
|Vacation and PTO Tracking|
Tracks vacation time available for, and used by, employees
Create rules, sequences, and or event chains to regulate the completion of assignments and tasks
Clearfind has data on over 53 more features for Commissionly!
Does something look off? If you work at Commissionly and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.