Clearfind's independent analysis of CodeSignal
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. CodeSignal is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
CodeSignal’s website describes it as:
Learn how you can go beyond resumes in technical hiring with scalable screening for programming skills. CodeSignal is a state-of-the-art platform for coding tests and assessments for interviews.
- BrainFights Inc. is the company that makes CodeSignal
- CodeSignal is the only product BrainFights Inc. that makes
- BrainFights Inc. is headquartered at: 201 California St #1240, San Francisco, CA 94111-5014, US
- BrainFights Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- BrainFights Inc. has raised an estimated $12,500,000.00
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at BrainFights Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/CodeSignalCom is BrainFights Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/codesignal is BrainFights Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- is BrainFights Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- CodeSignal is associated with 2 categories. 2 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Recruiting and Video Interview.
- Clearfind has identified 75 potential features for CodeSignal.
- A sample of these features is Candidate Management (DELETE), Pre-Recorded Interviews, Interview Kits, Automated Screening, and Responsive Design
- Of these features, CodeSignal does 0 exceptionally well, 26 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that CodeSignal doesn't support 49 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does CodeSignal have: Candidate Management (DELETE)? Yes!
Does CodeSignal have: Pre-Recorded Interviews? Yes!
Does CodeSignal have: Interview Kits? Nope.
Does CodeSignal have: Automated Screening? Nope.
Does CodeSignal have: Responsive Design? Nope.
Gray Peak Workforce
Screen applicants not manually but rather by software algorithm which funnels candidate by qualifications and assessments designed by psychologists
|Candidate Management (DELETE)|
Sorts and filters current and pending candidates for various background checks
Provide interview kits which include information, suggestions, and directions on how to screen candidates, for example sample questions to ask to a candidate
Records interviewer's questions and shows it as a video question to the candidate
Creates visualizations that work across devices (from desktop to phone)
Clearfind has data on over 70 more features for CodeSignal!
Does something look off? If you work at CodeSignal and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.