Clearfind's independent analysis of Clearview InFocus
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Clearview InFocus is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Clearview InFocus’ website describes it as:
The Unanet ERP for AE is purpose built to help manage your people, projects and financials on one platform
- Clearview InFocus is the company that makes Clearview InFocus
- Clearview InFocus is the only product Clearview InFocus that makes
- Clearview InFocus has an estimated annual revenue of $1M-$10M
- An estimated 11-50 people are employed at Clearview InFocus
- https://www.twitter.com/cvsoftware is Clearview InFocus’ Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/clearview-software-inc is Clearview InFocus’ LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/clearview-software/timeline is Clearview InFocus’ CrunchBase Page
- Clearview InFocus is associated with 11 categories. 11 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Architecture, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Business Performance Management, and Construction Accounting.
- Clearfind has identified 123 potential features for Clearview InFocus.
- A sample of these features is Customizable Design, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features, Time Tracking and Resource Management, Client Directory, and Budget Management
- Of these features, Clearview InFocus does 0 exceptionally well, 40 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Clearview InFocus doesn't support 83 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Clearview InFocus have: Budget Management? Yes!
Does Clearview InFocus have: Client Directory? Nope.
Does Clearview InFocus have: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features? Yes!
Does Clearview InFocus have: Time Tracking and Resource Management? Nope.
Does Clearview InFocus have: Customizable Design? Yes!
Clearview InFocus compared to some of its competitors
DEACOM ERP Software
E2 Shop System
Compare actual project costs against budgets and forecasts
Includes a built-in database of client information, history and data
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Features|
Supports sales/hiring teams through dedicated CRM features
Offers customization tools or customizable templates allowing users to create, save and send invoices with personalized layouts and aesthetics
|Time Tracking and Resource Management|
Tracks time spent on different projects and automatically exports the data to invoice creation
Clearfind has data on over 118 more features for Clearview InFocus!
Does something look off? If you work at Clearview InFocus and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.