Clearfind's independent analysis of Clarizen
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Clarizen is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Clarizen’s website describes it as:
Project management software that lets you manage work, automate processes and collaborate across the enterprise—all from a single, intuitive solution.
- Clarizen Inc. is the company that makes Clarizen
- Clarizen is the only product Clarizen Inc. that makes
- Clarizen Inc. was founded in 2006
- Clarizen Inc. is headquartered at: San Mateo, CA 94403, USA
- Clarizen Inc. has raised an estimated $91,000,000.00
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at Clarizen Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/clarizen is Clarizen Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/clarizen is Clarizen Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/clarizen is Clarizen Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Clarizen is associated with 5 categories. 5 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Business Plan Management, Collaboration and Project Management, Project Management, Task Management, and Workflow Management.
- Clearfind has identified 130 potential features for Clarizen.
- A sample of these features is Internal Messaging, Integrations, Project Templates, Client Portal, and Project Management
- Of these features, Clarizen does 7 exceptionally well, 82 very well, and 15 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Clarizen doesn't support 26 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Clarizen have: Project Templates? Yes!
Does Clarizen have: Internal Messaging? Yes!
Does Clarizen have: Client Portal? Yes!
Does Clarizen have: Project Management? Yes!
Does Clarizen have: Integrations? Yes!
Invite clients to view, edit and collaborate on documents in a secure and controlled way
Support integration with other applications, software libraries, or databases
Send, receive, and post messages using an internal messaging system
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria
Use, customize or create pre-set project templates
Clearfind has data on over 125 more features for Clarizen!
Does something look off? If you work at Clarizen and notice an issue with our data, please contact: email@example.com and we'll work together to get it corrected.