Clearfind's independent analysis of Cerebral
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Cerebral is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Cerebral’s website describes it as:
Monitor employee productivity with Veriato EMPLOYEE MONITORING software. Detect & prevent insider attacks with Veriato INSIDER THREAT DETECTION software.
- Veriato Inc is the company that makes Cerebral
- Veriato Inc was founded in 1998
- Veriato Inc is headquartered at: 4440 Pga Blvd #500, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410-6543, US
- Veriato Inc has an estimated annual revenue of $1M-$10M
- An estimated 11-50 people are employed at Veriato Inc
- https://www.twitter.com/Veriato is Veriato Inc’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/veriato is Veriato Inc’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/spectorsoft is Veriato Inc’s CrunchBase Page
- Cerebral is associated with 3 categories. 3 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Data Analysis, Employee Monitoring, and Endpoint Security.
- Clearfind has identified 90 potential features for Cerebral.
- A sample of these features is Web-Based, Dashboard, Mobile Application, USB Device Management, and Entity De-Duplication
- Of these features, Cerebral does 0 exceptionally well, 46 very well, and 0 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Cerebral doesn't support 44 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Cerebral have: Web-Based? Nope.
Does Cerebral have: Entity De-Duplication? Nope.
Does Cerebral have: USB Device Management? Yes!
Does Cerebral have: Mobile Application? Nope.
Does Cerebral have: Dashboard? Yes!
Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus
Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection
Aggregate and display tracked data, KPIs, or other metrics via charts and/or graphs in a centralized graphical interface
Join related or duplicate data and lessen the appearance of duplicate records through dedicated features such as fuzzy matching
Provide a mobile application that can be used on phones and tablets
|USB Device Management|
Audit, block, regulate external USB drives inserted into employee computers
Access software through a cloud-based web application
Clearfind has data on over 85 more features for Cerebral!
Does something look off? If you work at Cerebral and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.