Clearfind's independent analysis of Asana
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Asana is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Asana’s website describes it as:
Work anytime, anywhere with Asana. Keep remote and distributed teams, and your entire organization, focused on their goals, projects, and tasks with Asana.
- Asana Inc is the company that makes Asana
- Asana is the only product Asana Inc that makes
- Asana Inc was founded in 2009
- Asana Inc is headquartered at: 1550 Bryant St #200, San Francisco, CA 94103-4853, US
- Asana Inc has an estimated annual revenue of $100M-$250M
- Asana Inc has raised an estimated $213,200,000.00
- An estimated 251-1K people are employed at Asana Inc
- https://www.twitter.com/asana is Asana Inc’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/asana is Asana Inc’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/asana is Asana Inc’s CrunchBase Page
- Asana is associated with 12 categories. 12 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Business Plan Management, Campaign Management, Collaboration and Project Management, Core: Analytics, and Core: Collaboration.
- Clearfind has identified 109 potential features for Asana.
- A sample of these features is Document Management, Kanban View, Content Workflow Management, Activity Tracking, 2-Factor Authentication, and Planning & Scheduling
- Of these features, Asana does 9 exceptionally well, 62 very well, and 10 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Asana doesn't support 28 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Asana have: 2-Factor Authentication? Yes!
Does Asana have: Activity Tracking? Yes!
Does Asana have: Content Workflow Management? Yes!
Does Asana have: Kanban View? Yes!
Does Asana have: Planning & Scheduling? Yes!
Does Asana have: Document Management? Yes!
Verify user login credentials using two or more authentication methods. For example: Google, Facebook, Github, Twitter, etc.
Track and record user or system activity
|Content Workflow Management|
Manage creative asset production workflows within the project management platform
Store documents, reports and summaries
Connects contributors to a digital workflow chart where users can drag and drop tasks to different columns that reflect the status of the task: "to do", "in progress", and "done"
|Planning & Scheduling|
Prioritize, sequence, and schedule operations; predict and avoid delays; edit schedules and forecast new production timeline
Clearfind has data on over 103 more features for Asana!
Does something look off? If you work at Asana and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.