Clearfind's independent analysis of Airtable
Clearfind is a data-driven software intelligence platform. Clients of all sizes across the world use Clearfind to manage and optimize their software ecosystems. Airtable is a popular product among our clients, and we have a wealth of information on this product and alternative products. If you're curious how we can help you - get in touch today to start your free trial.
Airtable’s website describes it as:
Airtable is a low-code platform for building collaborative apps. Customize your workflow, collaborate, and achieve ambitious outcomes. Get started for free.
- Formagrid Inc. is the company that makes Airtable
- Formagrid Inc. was founded in 2012
- Formagrid Inc. is headquartered at: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Formagrid Inc. has an estimated annual revenue of $10M-$50M
- Formagrid Inc. has raised an estimated $162,600,000.00
- An estimated 51-250 people are employed at Formagrid Inc.
- https://www.twitter.com/airtable is Formagrid Inc.’s Twitter Page
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/airtable is Formagrid Inc.’s LinkedIn Page
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/airtable is Formagrid Inc.’s CrunchBase Page
- Airtable is associated with 24 categories. 24 are considered core, and 0 are supplemental.
- A sample of these categories is Collaboration and Project Management, *Collaborative File Sharing, Contact Management, Content Intelligence, and *Content Management.
- Clearfind has identified 238 potential features for Airtable.
- A sample of these features is Client Portal, Status Tracking, Automatic Rescheduling, Semantic Suggestions, and Sticky Notes
- Of these features, Airtable does 15 exceptionally well, 113 very well, and 34 just OK.
- Clearfind has also determined that Airtable doesn't support 76 features that may be important to you or your organization.
Does Airtable have: Status Tracking? Yes!
Does Airtable have: Sticky Notes? Nope.
Does Airtable have: Automatic Rescheduling? Nope.
Does Airtable have: Semantic Suggestions? Nope.
Does Airtable have: Client Portal? Nope.
Automatically trigger changes to a scheduled parent task when child tasks are updated
Invite clients to view, edit and collaborate on documents in a secure and controlled way
Provide keyword and topic recommendations based on existing content or a suggested topic
Display the current status of tasks. Allows members to see if anyone is behind or help is needed on certain projects or tasks
Write or post sticky notes on projects, documents, or shared workspaces
Clearfind has data on over 233 more features for Airtable!
Does something look off? If you work at Airtable and notice an issue with our data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to get it corrected.